The OMRON V410-H high resolution handheld barcode reader family provides a powerful, compact, and easy-to-use solution for a broad range of industry sectors.
The V410-H series offers outstanding out-of-box performance and reading flexibility that supports most applications.
With algorithms that readily capture challenging codes, including direct part marks (DPMs) and ultra-compact symbols, the family’s three new models – the XD, the SR and the HC – deliver superior traceability solutions.
These market-leading compact scanners can read 1D/2D high density codes printed on most surfaces.
The Super Range (SR) model boasts an outstanding read range, while the Healthcare (HC) is designed for life science and hospital environments.
The eXtreme Density (XD) barcode reader ensures fewer errors and enhanced product quality.
This state-of-the-art device helps to prevent counterfeits, ensuring only genuine components are used in each product.
An advanced component track and trace feature guarantees rapid, targeted product recalls.
With V410-H series scanners operators can track material within a manufacturing facility and throughout the supply chain. This allows for comprehensive traceability from original raw materials to finished products to optimise inventory management and reduce costs.
WebLink makes it possible to export images to a PC file location, customise the data output pre-amble and post-amble, and save/restore barcode reader configuration files. This allows for simple cloning of reader configuration across multiple barcode readers.
With a high-resolution sensor, lightning-fast decoding, read ranges that extend from contact to as far as 1.1m, and the ability to decode most 1D, 2D, and DPM symbols, the V410-H helps operators work quickly and avoid misreads.
Usage in a “hands-free” presentation mode can help meet requirements for contact-free operation.
And chemical resistance to alcohol-based cleaners ensures the reader can withstand frequent cleaning procedures.
- Simple configuration and management of multiple readers via WebLink
- Point-and-shoot decode performance and minimal workflow disruption
- Industry-leading 1D/2D DPM decoding performance with Omron’s X-Mode Imaging Technology (V410-H XD)
- Optional Ethernet connectivity via external convertor
- High resolution 1280 x 800 pixels
- IP52 sealing to protect against spills
- Captures 1D and 2D barcodes at variable distances and densities
- Covered speaker and screw holes to mitigate bacteria build-up (V410-H HC)
- On-the-fly switching between handheld and hands-free reading
- Simple set-up and operation
Learn more about the OMRON V410-H series HERE