The following guide is intended for the persons specified under the section “Intended Audience” below. Please note that all users who refer and/or rely on this guide are deemed to accept full responsibility for any reference and/or reliance. In all cases, please always
- Ensure safety for all personnel at all times
- Consult with professional advisors if necessary
- Save backup programs before starting this process
- Always test the results of any changes comprehensively before relying on the system.
OMRON shall not be liable for any damage to devices or injury to personnel as a result of following this guide.
This information is intended for the following personnel, who must also have knowledge of electrical systems (an electrical engineer or the equivalent).
- Personnel in charge of introducing FA systems
- Personnel in charge of designing FA systems
- Personnel in charge of installing and maintaining FA systems
- Personnel in charge of managing FA systems and facilities
This information is intended for personnel who understand the programming requirements of the specified equipment and are qualified and authorized to perform work on the systems and components of the system.
Terms and Conditions
1. NO WARRANTY
- This information in this guide is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the function block is with you. Should the information prove ineffective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- In no event unless required by applicable law will OMRON
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- OMRON shall have no liability for defect of the software based on modification or alteration to the software by the user or any third party.
- OMRON shall have no liability for software developed by the user or any third party based on the software or any consequence thereof.
3. APPLICABLE CONDITION
- User shall not use the software or information contained herein for the purpose that is not provided in the user manuals of the respective equipment.
4. CHANGE IN SPECIFICATION
- The software specifications and accessories may be changed at any time based on improvements and other reasons.
5. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
- The information in this guide is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, and without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. OMRON shall not be liable for any errors of omissions in the contents of this guide.”